2011年5月18日星期三

Cum se rezolva cubul Rubik in doar cateva secunde

What for others is a real headache for them is just a matter of speed. Citynews.ro talked with the best speedcuberi Cluj, who manage to "solve" the Rubik's cube 10 to 14 seconds.

"I started speedcubing of pure chance. I found a video on YouTube where someone solved the cube in seven seconds, and I thought it was fake. Then I found the tutorials and I bought a cube and tried to solve myself. It seems to me a very nice thing as a hobby, I caught the bug, say so. Actually, you're in constant competition with you, you want to improve and pull stroke as good to beat your record, "Tudor told us Pogacean, class XII student of Lucian Blaga High School.

"Most people ask me to teach them, too"

He says he managed to solve Rubik's cube in just 20 seconds in approximately 4-5 months of training. Young's turn to spread the "bug" speedcubingului and his friends. "Some say I'm crazy, tell all your friends as, some say I have nothing to do, but most are asking me to teach them too," he told the boy.

He says he is just a myth that only very smart people can solve Rubik's cube. "Anyone can learn, you only need to do. There are all sorts of methods and algorithms that can be taught. It is a myth that only someone really smart can solve. Be aware that addictive, you can not leave, "Tudor said laughing.

I use professional cubes

Rubik's Cubes Cuberii professional use, which bows and can be rotated easily and do not stick. Such a 3x3 cube cost about 50-60 lei and can be purchased from specialty sites. Official record in a competition Tudor Pogacean is 23.78 seconds, the performance placing it first among cuberilor in Cluj-Napoca.

The fastest cuber in the county is but Andrei Pirvu, Dej, who has an official record of 15 seconds. It works in the MND, but do not let the passion for the Rubik's cube. It all started in the third year of the Academy, when he asked her to teach his sister loved to solve puzzles. Following some tutorials, Andrew managed to learn beginner's method in a few days after that and started looking for a professional cube.

"Exercising every day a few hours we reached an average of 16 to 17 seconds. Official record in the competition last year in Bucharest was 15 seconds, and informally, at home 10-11 seconds. It takes a lot of motivation, patience and passion. You lot of imagination and memory, not necessarily logical, "said Andrew.

没有评论:

发表评论